My 11 yr old son is an dda too...

fun2bmomof3

Mouseketeer
he was out of school one day last week and I showed him how to use photo impact to make disney designs. Here are some he created.

leaveme.gif

monkeying.gif

JungleDreams.jpg

Those are absolutely wonderful! I love the first one especially! Great job DS :)

So what you're telling me is an eleven year old can use PhotoImpact better than I can! :lmao: Good for him! I like them all. :thumbsup2

Fantastic work!! does he know what he wants to be when he grows up? designer looks like a good route!!

DavidUK said:
Fantastic work!! does he know what he wants to be when he grows up? designer looks like a good route!!

For the past 2 years all he can talk about is becoming a Navy SEAL.
A mother's nightmare. But who knows. He is fasanated by anything scientific and a wiz at it. He can draw like crazy. And he can play a guitar wonderfully. A lot of things there to work with.................

not that I'm bragging or anything :teeth: :goodvibes :rolleyes1

crissy

hey feel free to brag - my mom's my biggest cheerleader - always helps when i doubt myself!!

really wouldn't be who i am without her encouragement (and my dad too of course!!)
xx

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter