My ADR experience this morning

lblume91

It's magic wrapped up in pixie dust!
After stressing way too much about getting the ADRs that we wanted, today was finally our day! We are a group of 7, eating together for eight nights, with the exception of two nights when our oldest DD and her DH will go off on their own. My DD and I split the list and were both online at 5 am CST when everything opened up. My DH's only request every trip is 'Ohana so that was my first search. I got it right away so that was a relief! We also snagged Hoop Dee Doo for Christmas Eve, Homecomin' for Christmas Day and Whispering Canyon for our arrival night (a family tradition). I wasn't sure we would get WCC since it is at the 60 day mark but we always feel like that puts everyone into the Disney spirit plus you just can't beat the Wilderness Lodge all decked out for Christmas! We didn't get Beaches & Cream, which I knew would be tough, especially with the larger party size. Neither Steakhouse 71 nor our backup steak places were available. I'll probably check periodically for a steak place but overall, I am very happy with what we got!

We had a great experience at Homecoming on Christmas Day. Just be prepared for very heavy traffic on the way to DS.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter