My Anxieties and Worries For Disneyland Because of Micechat

TsWade2

DIS Veteran
Hi,
I know you guys like Micechat, but the truth is, I don't. Because I think the people of Micechat are liars and a bunch of hypocrites. And they're lying rumors gave me anxieties and worries of what's going to happened to things at DL and DCA. My number one worry that a lot of people wants Fantasyland Theatre to be replaced. I don't want Fantasyland Theatre to be replaced. I was obsessed and wishing Disneyland to do a new show at Fantasyland Theatre for seven years, because they were doing Princess Fantasy Faire there, until Mickey and the Magical Map was announced. I don't mind they make a new show or rebuild Fantasyland Theatre, but I don't want it to replaced it. But I know I can't control it. Also, they're talking bad at Bob Chapek calling him a greedy cheapskate. And I sometimes call him that too and I need to stop it. A lot of delusional people hate Star Wars Galaxy's Edge, because they thought it flopped, which I don't think it's a flop. Just not complete yet. People blamed Bob Chapek for entertainment budget cuts, Since they been cutting one of my favorite shows like Red Car Newsboys, a lot of people said mean things to Bob Chapek and say that he hates entertainment and wants to kill parades and shows so we won't have them anymore. They even say Disneyland annual passes are starting to get expensive, even though they are correct, except I paid monthly now. They even starting to hate Disneyland and called Bob Iger and Bob Chapek evil businessmen. I even think that Micechat is an evil curse and giving Disneyland and WDW a bad name. I love Disneyland and Disney and can't hate it even though I don't agree on what they're doing. Now I'm scared that when my parents will someday won't be with me, (They're not dead yet.) I'm scared my brother will banned me for going to Disneyland, because he and his girlfriend are mad at Disneyland and refused to renew annual passes. I have autism, OCD, and Aspergers Syndrome and I'm unable to drive a car. Every time I saw a rumor on Micechat that I don't like, I get obsessed. I even trying to make a hashtag on Twitter #ShutDownMicechat even though I know it will not work. At least, I'm not planning to make a petition to shut down Micechat. I called Micechat an evil website and I'm trying to avoid it, but I couldn't stop looking at it. I should block it. So you see, I hate Micechat, because they're rumors I don't like gave me anxieties and worries for Disneyland's future. I don't hate Bob Chapek, but I don't think he's perfect or be the next CEO of Disney. I'm sorry if I've been making threads about Bob Chapek lately. I did that because I'm worried and confused if he's either a good businessman or an evil greedy businessman. I know Disney is a company, but I wish Disney should just listen to fans for once, but that's just me. I also got therapy help. I'll try to avoid Micechat for now on, if it'll help me not to get so obsessed and being hateful to business people.

Last edited:
I've stopped reading stuff on Micechat as well about Disneyland. The "culture" on Disboards is a lot more positive and supportive and generally friendlier than at Micechat. Most of the time, I kind of get the impression from the Micechat posters that none of them really like Disneyland very much. They sound like a bunch of whiners. Full of negativity. Just don't go there. It'll help give you more peace of mind. :-)

Why are you reading MiceChat at all?
I don't know. Ever since I've heard news about a new parade next year, I couldn't help but wonder. But this pathetic user name LittlePageantMonsterHelper who've just announced the rumor for a new parade next year before it was announced at D23Expo and making a big fool of him or herself talking bad at Bob Chapek. But, I'm going to try to avoid that stupid website.
I've stopped reading stuff on Micechat as well about Disneyland. The "culture" on Disboards is a lot more positive and supportive and generally friendlier than at Micechat. Most of the time, I kind of get the impression from the Micechat posters that none of them really like Disneyland very much. They sound like a bunch of whiners. Full of negativity. Just don't go there. It'll help give you more peace of mind. :-)
Thank you. That makes me feel better. You know, those Micechat users remind me of this:

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!