My Attempt at Disney Junior Encyclopedia Extra Characters

ltweety444

Mouseketeer
So I have been playing with my scrapbook software and came up with these additional pages for the Disney Junior Encyclopedia.

Please do NOT pin this on Pinterest. I am sharing only for those who want to possibly use in their own personal books for autographs.

These are awesome.. I just received my encyclopedia and the additional Duffy page will be a big hit with my girls.

Thank you!

These are wonderful, thank you! How have you been 'attaching' them into your book?

When we were at 1900 Park Faire, Mary Poppins signed the inside front cover. We didn't have the book open since we knew she didn't have a page but when she saw the book asked if she could sign the inside. She was very sweet!

I printed the extra pages on special semi gloss paper from Office Depot. When we get back in going to have them saw off the spine and add the extra pages to the back and spiral bind it.

I have a Mary poppins one almost done also.

Would love to see a photo of your spiral bound book when you get it back! How much does it cost?

BTW if anyone is interested in any other additional pages let me know. I did these ones for MNSSHP and for others missing from the book.
Thank you so much for these! My son was upset that Smee didn't have his own page when we met him for our first trip to Disney last year. We are surprising him this December with a trip and I will definitely bring your Smee this time!

Well we are back from Disney. Got the Brier Bear, Brier Fox, Mr Smee, Green Army Man, Rafiki and Duffy ones signed. Worked out great. I will take pics and post once I can!

So I have been playing with my scrapbook software and came up with these additional pages for the Disney Junior Encyclopedia.

Please do NOT pin this on Pinterest. I am sharing only for those who want to possibly use in their own personal books for autographs.

Would you be willing to email me (jflynn@pct.edu) the files for each of the pages you created that aren't in encyclopedia? They are great! Preparing for first trip with 4 year old. Thanks!

These are a wonderful addition to the book. By chance do you have time to create a page for Kylo Ren, Bert, Max, Meeko, and the Penguins from Mary Poppins....thanks.

Would you be willing to email me the files you created for the characters that are not in the encyclopedia? We are planning a trip with my 5 & 8 year olds - the first trip they are old enough to collect autographs.
Thank you.
Barbara - barbjholmes@yahoo.com

HI I was wondering if you could make other people

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!