my beloved MJ has lost the battle

Claire :sad1:

I cannot begin to find the words to tell you how shocked and saddened I was to hear of Mike's death.

While I didn't know him long and never got to know him outside of this game, his memory will stay with me for a long time. He was a kind, gentle soul who was 100% dedicated to you and to helping his team. His sense of humor was second to none. Just knowing him this short time has touched my life.

I'm so sorry for your loss.

That card is beautiful. Now I am crying again. I so wish I could be there :hug:

:grouphug: I can't find the words. Sorry for your loss, and for the loss that many other DIS'ers are feeling.

My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family.

Beautiful card...truly paradise...one of my favorite places. :hug: And the poem... :sad1:

I am so sorry!! I just read! :sad1:

This is one of my favorite songs- sad, but it is a good way to think of him and yourself at this time:

He will raise you up on eagle's wings,
Bear you on the breath of dawn,
Make you to shine like the sun,
And hold you in the palm of His Hand

We are all here for you to hold your hand and help you! :hug: :hug: :grouphug: :grouphug:

My heart just breaks for you.:sad1:

The memorial card is beautiful...

My thoughts and prayers are with you.

I can't even begin to express my sadness and devistation over this. I saw that he was ill, but then I had read he was home and doing better. I never imagined, this.

I had new PM's to read and in looking at my PM box notice that most of what I have in there are from MJ. He was such a creative spirit, I have several Top Ten lists left that he wrote for me and I hadn't used yet. He could find the humor in everything. He made some lists that I was already working on, and his were much better. He would have made a great writer for the real David Letterman.

Claire, if there is anything any of us can do, ever, please do not hesitate to ask. You have a family here that loves you more than we can ever express. Smilies are not enough, but they are all I can do right now so know this is real: :sad1: :hug: :flower3:

Mj had another heart attack this afternoon and try as the doctors might there was nothing they could do.

He was my heart and my soul.

Claire, my heart and prayers go out to all of you. I have enjoyed many days and nights on this board because of you, MJ and all on here. I know I know none of you , but I know all of well! We are all family and if there is anything I can do please let me know. God Bless All. MJ will be missed by everyone:grouphug:

EG,

I am just reading this horrible news. I'm so sorry and am sending my symapathy. MJ sure was an amazing, spirited, thought-provoking, and energizing teammate! He will always be remembered.

The card you picked is lovely.

Take good care,
Virginia

:grouphug: I always enjoyed reading MJs posts. What a great sense of humor! I'm so sorry for your devastating loss! The memorial card you chose is truly beautiful!

EG, the memorial card is beautiful. I hope your memories of happier times and of MJ's love sustain you in this terrible time.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!