My BIG Family PTR for Fantasy SWDAS on 1/19/19

4 weeks from today we embark on our Fantasy cruise!

And just today, I finished our Christmas Eve reveal gift...

IMG_20181222_175207.jpg

It's a countdown calendar. I got the idea from Pinterest. It was easy enough to put together. My MIL is visiting for the holidays and she took the girls Christmas shopping while DH and I cut out 26 Mickey heads while watching White Christmas. I think it will be a fun for them.

We hare hosting Christmas Eve dinner for my family and my mom is so anxious to share her excitement for this cruise with all of her grandkids. I'm looking forward to this secret being over too! I'm not sure I would keep a surprise like this again for so long. We've known about this cruise for over a year and I think the kids would have enjoyed being in on the planning. But it will make for a memorable Christmas this year, that's for sure! We'll have the girls open the gift with this countdown calendar first thing after Christmas Eve mass so that we have the whole evening with grandparents and cousins to bask in the excitement.

Happy Holidays everyone! :santa:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!