My bluebonnets are blooming again! Upd: Picture added!

Rajah

DIS Veteran
I can't believe it! I didn't see anything that indicated buds on the stalks a few days ago, but I went out this morning to water everything and there were about 10 stalks with just a little bit of bloom on them and it looked like new growth! I didn't think bluebonnets would rebloom!

:D :D :D

Green with excitement :bounce: for you Rajah, or should I say blue
boldblue.gif
with excitement. lol

I have never visited Texas but hear there is nothing like Bluebonnet season. The fields glow with blue.

WHO said you had a black thumb????? Honey, they were WRONG!!!
:bounce: :bounce: :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc

See!?! :D

bluebonnets_regrow.jpg

They're only half the size of the normal full blooms, but compared to the almost none I had just two days ago, these are great! :D

I cut down two of the bloomed-out stalks this evening, so we'll see if by any chance those shoot back up again with full blooms. Didn't want to do it to the whole plant 'cause I can see where more of them might be making more flowers maybe and I don't want to kill it.

Very pretty thanks fo sharing Rajah. :)

Awwww....how pretty! Thanks for sharing.....:)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter