My booked July Fastpasses are gone

Status
Not open for further replies.
The FPs aren't necessarily gone, but the system is definitely offline. There's a 404 error (page not found) that I can see with a little web inspection. Hard to say what they will do, but I can say that no one will see their FPs right now.

Mine are still there. Expect lots of glitches and disappearing/reappearing as they set up the new reservations system.

It seems like it makes sense to get rid of all previously booked fastpasses since it's no longer likely everyone who has them will be able to even get in! Gives those that do secure a reservation a better chance. Or, there may be no fastpasses at all at first.

My FP+s are still showing, but I cant change any and there are now several that wouldn't work anyway with the revised park hours.

M FP and ADRs never disappeared as far as I can tell. BWV DVC 7/12-21 with an AP voucher for me and 10 day tickets for other 2 people.

I just got an email that all fps and ADRs are being cancelled, plus all activities, I guess there’s an update on the site as well? I haven’t looked yet. I’m not sure at all why to do about our August reservation. I want to go, but it’s a lot of money for what it might end up being...

ETA it was from Disneydining.com

I just read that all existing FP+ reservations, dining reservations and EMH hours were being cancelled.

Also all dining plans were being cancelled for the remainder of the year.

This really isn't surprising. All of the previously booked FastPasses and ADRs were done so under condition "X" (when they had one set of hours and park capacity) and now they are under condition "Y" (lesser park capacity and lesser hours).

I don't see any way they can keep and honor all of those reservations now when capacity (for both the parks and restaurants) is going to be greatly reduced.

Only fair (and realistic) way to do it IMO is to wipe them all out and let people re-book in combination with getting a specific park reservation.

You were spot on @TommyJK, all FPs and ADRs (booked under previous conditions) are now canceled.
https://disneyparks.disney.go.com/blog/2020/05/an-update-on-walt-disney-world-resort-reservations/

Since FP+ service is being suspended for the time being and existing FPs are being cancelled, closing this thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!