My Chihuahua Had a Leftover Baby Tooth Extracted

Both of our dogs had to have this done and now that I think of it so did our last dog. Must be common with some breeds. Thankfully they caught the issue before all of them were fixed (their adult teeth had grown in behind the baby teeth and the baby teeth weren’t lose at all) so they did it at the same time and the cost wasn’t too much.

Both of our dogs had to have this done and now that I think of it so did our last dog. Must be common with some breeds. Thankfully they caught the issue before all of them were fixed (their adult teeth had grown in behind the baby teeth and the baby teeth weren’t lose at all) so they did it at the same time and the cost wasn’t too much.
Whenever I’ve had to have it done, the vet just did it during the spay or neuter so the cost for the actual tooth was minimal. But maybe OP wasn’t planning on having either of those procedures done.

I just paid roughly $1000 for an abscessed tooth removal (they ended up removing 4 teeth) for our 16 year old cat.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter