My co-workers now think I'm nuts!

pperfectmom

<font color=teal>Has the sense of direction of a m
Okay, last night at work listening to the podcast I was laughing so hard at Bob's rapid fire segment. :rotfl2: Do you know everyone I work with now thinks I have lost my mind?:dance3: Thanks to the "mojito/mogeeto" part I almost cried I was laughing so hard. As we say around here, "Bob gets his tongue wrapped around his eye teeth and can't see what he's saying.":lmao: But we love you Bob! :hippie:

Thank God I'm working at home today. I haven't laughed this hard at a podcast since I started listening.

Were you guys all drinking before you started taping???:lmao:

I was listening as I drove into work this morning. I was laughing so hard that I could barely see the road! Thank goodness it's stop and go traffic so I wasn't moving too much...lol

I sure miss my tinted windows though. At least when I was in my old car with tinted windows, no one could see me laughing when i'm by myself in the car...now everyone can see everything! I'm quite certain the guy in the car next to me thought I had lost my mind...

This is only the third podcast that I've listened to and I was laughing as hard as I have in a long time. My coworkers think that I've lost my mind!!!

This is only the third podcast that I've listened to and I was laughing as hard as I have in a long time. My coworkers think that I've lost my mind!!!

I laughed so hard also....I had to stop listening at work because I laugh so hard I was disrupting the kids at school! They wanted to listen also! :lmao:

My problem is the Dis is my homepage and I can't get anywork done because I get sucked in everytime I get on the internet. :rolleyes1

Same thing just happened to me. I think I may have sustained internal injury trying not to laugh out loud in my (very quiet overnight) office at the mojito thing, and someone still asked me 'what I was smiling about?'. :lmao:

Thanks for making the night go by a little faster, guys. :goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter