My Coke Rewards

mylittlebuttercup

DIS Veteran
Hey everyone,

I always ignored those "stupid codes" under the Coke caps, but I was reading about some of the things you can earn in an MSNBC article, and I decided to check it out. I thought you guys might be interested in some of the things you can put your Coke rewards towards. You can't use them to pay in full, but you can use them for 10% to 70% of the price, depending on the product.

Universal tickets
Gatorland tickets
SeaWorld tickets
Disney character dinner at Chef Mickey's
Disney character breakfast at Grand Floridian
Kennedy Space Center
GO Orlando card
Wet and Wild
Planet Hollywood at DTD
Richard Petty Drivealong
Orlando Helicopter Tour from I-Drive or WDW resort area
Fireworks Helicopter Tour near Epcot
Airport transfers

There were others, but I just listed the ones I thought would be most appealing. I haven't actually done it myself yet, but once I try it, I will let you know how it goes.

I've been saving for a couple of years. Some of the things I've gotten...(kodak picture mousepad - 2, addidas giftcard for $100 shoes, addidas shorts, IPOD docking speakers, magazine subscriptions - 3, set of 3 pfaltzgraff pans, addidas visor, Nike gift card for $50 - new shoes will be here tomorrow). Yes entering all of those numbers are a pain...BUT!

I have tried looking on the site to find a way to use my many points for something on our Disney trip. Where can I find the character dining info? I am assuming restaurants.com? But I am struggling trying to find it. Help, please! and thanks for posting this!!!

Molly--once you are on the site, click on spend your points, then on MCRPointsPlus. When you connect to that site you can find ways to help your hotel cost, tickets, etc.

Molly--once you are on the site, click on spend your points, then on MCRPointsPlus. When you connect to that site you can find ways to help your hotel cost, tickets, etc.

THANKS! I have entered codes and redeemed a few times, but never saw that section! :)

Thanks so much. I have gone to this site a few times but never thought to look for Disney (Florida) related activites. I keep trying to compare prices on Universal, Seaworld, Kennedy and the Disney meals to what the actual retail is. Many of them include transportation. Do you think these are actually good values?

I have been collecting points since they started. In college I racked up a lot of points by just asking people to save their bottle caps for me. Now I have a basket at my work were people put their bottle caps for me to collect each week. I like it now how you can enter a weeks worth of points in one day, saves a lot of time for me. I mostly get magazine's and give them out as gifts. People love them because you can enjoy them all year long.
I think the deals for Disney are not that good if you are staying on property.

I collect mycokerewards points. I use mine frequently for AMC movie tickets, and have gotten on there when southwest had $25 gift cards and got a couple of those. Easy to do and you have to keep an eye on what they have listed, sometimes they have limited numbers or limited time frames. :thumbsup2

If anyone is interested, we give away free codes every day at free-coke-rewards-codes.com

They usually go pretty fast, but you might get lucky.

Also, if you don't want to use your own codes, we'd be thrilled if you'd like to donate them :)

Actually, they do give away Universal Studios tickets for FREE. I've cashed in several times for US tickets. I currently have 2 that I'm holding for our trip next month. You just have to be diligent about checking the site often for rewards. The really good rewards go FAST. I've also cashed in for gift cards for restaurants, a $25 Southwest gift card, etc. I've been hoping they'd have the US tickets again so I could cash in for another one so I wouldn't have to pay for my DS6 admission. But at least I do have the free ones for DH & I.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter