My crazy brother wants a running kilt for Christmas

RookieLady

Mouseketeer
can anyone recommend one and where does one buy such a thing? Sorry for being a little off topic but I thought someone here might know.

Does he want a 'real' kilt or just something for a costume/special race?

I got a cheap kilt at Party City for my annual outing at the Tartan Trot. It's cheap polyester, similar to a cheap running shirt. I don't even realize it's there. It looks pretty good with a solid white or black running shirt and matching compression socks with homemade felt flashes. I keep wanting to spray paint an old pair of running shoes black t complete the look but haven't got around to it yet.

I'm sure the Scottish kilt aficionados laugh when they see it, but hopefully they appreciate the $15 priced tag.
KILT.JPG

Ignore the look on my face, it's at the end of a 5k with an uphill finish.

SparkleSkirts made one at some point. I know there are a few men who wear their skirts. ;)

Ignore the look on my face, it's at the end of a 5k with an uphill finish.

I look like that in every picture taken during any race! Even without an uphill finish. :)

Love the kilt.

And why do I never have a pic taken with both of my feet off the ground?

Thank you for that. I now NEED my heavy-lifting hubby to wear a kilt when lifting. ;)

He used to wear a utilikilt when being anchor for his company's summer picnic tug of war contests, but then he changed companies. there is nothing that psychs out the other side more than a big man being the anchor in a kilt.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter