My December / holiday trip wish list - I am missing anything?

We always take a day to deluxe resort hop to enjoy the lobby decorations. Last year we also really liked the Christmas Tree Trail at Disney Springs. Each tree has a different Disney theme and it snows!

Last year we also really liked the Christmas Tree Trail at Disney Springs. Each tree has a different Disney theme and it snows!

Sunday is my Disney Springs day - church, lunch, shopping, Christmas Tree Trail, Stitch's Holiday Gift Hunt, tree lighting ceremony, then dinner

I was originally not crazy about staying at the POR but the more I hear about the two resorts the more I think it's just an undiscovered gem.

Of all the resorts, I find POFQ the best holiday resort to stay at. There is a lot to be said for escaping the frenzy of holiday touring and park adrenalin, and returning to a tranquil place taht has jazzy holiday music playing softly in teh background. The decorations are so darn nice, and the resort so small and pristine, that you really are arriving "home." I enjoyed my holiday trips there immensely.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter