My DH is already making our PS's.....

Mishetta

<font color=FF6600>All I get to play is "crashing
for our December trip. Now today he asks me "what time do you want me to make dinner ressie's for on Christmas Eve & Christmas Day?"

Tough question! We have an 8 y/o who can stay pretty occupied with his GameBoy Advance but what do we do with our 26 month old if we have a long wait????

We've had PS's before & have had to wait over an hour for our table. That scares me. Do you think we'd have better luck making our PS's for an "off" time? Like an early dinner? If so, what time do you think we'd have less of a chance of waiting for a table?

I certainly do not consider myself a professional - since I have never been for Christmas - however, I think the old rule applies - eat at off times - and in your situation, I say the earlier the better.

I think most places consider dinner to start at either 4:00 PM or 5:00 PM, although maybe this is different due to Christmas crowds. I would call a day or two ahead of your PS date to Disney dining and get the restaurant hours of the one or two that you are particularly interested in and see if one or the other works better for you.

Then, if all goes well, you have the rest of the evening to do something special together as a family until your little one poops out!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter