My Elsa Coronation Mickey Ears!

Here's my Elsa coronation shirt! Now I wish I had your crown to go with my shirt!!! (How did you make it?)

Here's my Elsa coronation shirt! Now I wish I had your crown to go with my shirt!!! (How did you make it?)

Love your t-shirt!! The crown Mickey ears were really easy to make, you should totally make a set to go with your shirt!

I used the template in the link below to cut the crown out of craft foam (resize it depending on your set of ears and how big you want it to be). Then I used gold and blue glitter acrylic paint to paint the crown. And then I used Gorilla Glue to attach the crown to a Mickey ears headband that I bought online. I glued the crown so it is slightly curved, and because the headband shape changes when you put it on your head, I had to glue it while it was on my sister's head haha. Thankfully she was very patient!

I used Gorilla Glue (which is similar to Krazy Glue) because I knew it was strong and waterproof. I didn't want to worry about the crown falling off the ears and that it was safe from Orlando rain :-)

http://brittablvd.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2014/02/ElsaCrown.png

It was so much fun wearing them at WDW last week! Even though only a handful of people recognized them since Elsa's ice outfit is more recognizable, it's nice to have a unique pair of ears :-). At the meet and greet, Elsa did say she should've worn her crown so that we would've matched.

Post a picture if you end up making them!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter