My final credit count

I only had about 21,000 and I thought I was doing well. Suprisingly, it almost mirrors my real accounts, though the real one's took much longer to accumulate.

I always wanted to retire a "mile.on air". I retired from the game with 1,120,467.

Curl came to see me when I had 43,000 more to go. Thank goodness for the one time use TD pin, and a lot of hits of the 7,500. I seemed to had better hits with credits and anything else, then I sold a lot of junk (monkey lamps, dead man's chest, empty rooms).

I ran out of time and forgot to take a picture of my final credits, but I got the amount off of the login page after the game closed.

Just wish I could taken these out of the game with me.

I quit spending alot at the end, and it was amazing how quickly it all added up. My final credit count on mickeysfriend was 542,511.

Somehow managed to stay above a million... Funny how I thought I was going broke every time it dropped below that. :rotfl:
And three months ago I was happy to have over 5,000 credits... Though I never was. The 52,000 credit quest gave me the most credits I've ever had, around 53K. I ended with just under 30K. I never got to make the quest I always wanted to. :(

I think i ended up with about close to 50,000 and i was a happy camper, that was the most money i ever had! :rotfl: well congrats on all those credits!

Amber, in your VMK memories video who sings that song? just curious

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter