My First HHN Trip! COMPLETED!!

DUDE! I'm like a whole year late reading this report! I LOVED IT! You are totally awesome! Loved how you described everything, and added in bits of "TMI"! :rotfl2:

Now I gotta go through and find every report you've ever written! Would be cool to meet up with you some day!

Smooches!

Thanks! I almost didnt see this! I was scrolling down to the Universal side and clicked on the main page, and saw the headline and was like "Gosh, that looks familiar, who else went to HHN?". And then I was like ":scared1: That's mine!!" :rotfl: Doing HHN again this year and can't wait!!

I've never done Halloween at Universal - I'm a huge chicken so I don't think I'll do it! Glad I read your report!

I just finished your report from October. Best line: "Jazz hands, in spaaaace"! Loved it!

YAY! Now I read your report too! Don't know where I was when you first posted it.... :headache:

Sounds like you had a great time!!! Thanks for all the great pix!!

I've never done Halloween at Universal - I'm a huge chicken so I don't think I'll do it! Glad I read your report!

I just finished your report from October. Best line: "Jazz hands, in spaaaace"! Loved it!

oh glenda............do come and check out hhn.

make it the columbus day weekend.

i have had this discussion with youse before..........

if you saw the group pic of 2009 that did the private tour, i'm on the left.

I never got to finish reading your TR! It's fabulous... After my post # 25 I completely forgot about it. :sad1:

Anywhoo.... Thanks to you... this has given me the :idea: to write down my own pre-trip report for HHN 21.... How about, it. :cool1:

Marquibiri :thumbsup2

I never got to finish reading your TR! It's fabulous... After my post # 25 I completely forgot about it. :sad1:

Anywhoo.... Thanks to you... this has given me the :idea: to write down my own pre-trip report for HHN 21.... How about, it. :cool1:

Marquibiri :thumbsup2

I look forward to reading your pre-TR and TR, then! I can't wait to go again this year!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter