My first post

KentB3

Mouseketeer
This is my first post here to DISboards. I am currently in the process of planning my first-ever WDW trip, which I hope to take sometime soon! My favorite Disney character is Roger Rabbit (as well as my all-time favorite movie!)-- 2nd favorite will be a tie between Mickey and Donald (though I think Donald is funnier!), with Goofy ranking next. I am a big Disney fan (as well as cartoons from other studios), and personally have always preferred the comical, or "cartoony"-type cartoons over the fairy tale ones; as for the latter, it would probably be a tie between Pinocchio and Cinderella if I had to pick a favorite FT cartoon, with Aladdin coming in next.

I really look forward to using your forum(s). I have researched quite a bit of information about WDW in books, magazines, and the Internet; including WDWMagic, DisneyCentral, MiceChat InterCOT, where I also regularly post. I really look forward to adding DISforums to that list! :earsboy:

Welcome Welcome Welcome!! :grouphug: You are now part of the warmest disney family on the whole web!!
("I love our family" Dash from the Incredibles)

Welcome to the DIS! You'll be hooked in no time, & agreeing w/us that this site rocks. :) :disrocks:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter