My First Trip!

pamdaniels

Mouseketeer
Hi Everyone, I am planning my first trip to WDW for March 19-26, 2005. I am going by bus w/a tour group. We will be staying off site @ Comfort Inn Lake Buena Vista. I will be going with my best friend and my 16 yr old daughter. The tour includes 8 days/7 nights hotel, breakfast, and a one day pass to any WDW theme park. We will only be in WDW for 4 1/2 days total. I have already made PS for Chef Mickey's, for the day we arrive (Sunday March 20, 2005). I figured what better way to start off this once in a lifetime trip, we will have dinner with the Mouse, and then go over to beach to watch the fireworks. Then it's back to our hotel. My plan is to go to Epcot on Monday (PS for Princesses Breakfast @ 11:40), MGM on Tuesday (PS for Sci-Fi Dine In @ 2:30), Animal Kingdom & Disney Quest on Wednesday (1/2 day @ AK),Magic Kingdom on Thursday. Is this a reasonable schedule? I have budgeted $2000.00 for the trip, to date I have saved $1375.00. The $2000.00 is to include tickets, food, & souvenirs. Is this amount realistic? The tour cost $399.00 per person and is paid for. I would like any suggestions for getting tickets. I need 3 adult tickets for 3 days, and 3 adult tickets to Disney Quest. Are there any tickets that include admission to WDW parks & DQ. I would appreciate any help.
Peace & Blessings to All

Congrats on your first trip!!! We are arriving on March 20th, too. Staying at POR and eating at Ohana's for our first night. I can't wait!!!

:flower1:

Yippee!
I'm excited for you. I know you'll have a wonderful time. Ultimate Park Hopper passes would allow you to go all over. You could park-hop and Quest (I think). We are going in Jan and I can not wait! :earseek:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter