My Gigantic Disney Trip: A WDW trip followed by a DCP! The PTR!!!

yasemine

DIS Lover
Hiiii! I'm Yasemine, and I had just found out that I'm going to the Disney College Program for Fall 2020! I have a very long journey ahead of me but first, I have to plan. So, I'm in community college and I'm about to finish with my associate's degree assuming everything goes well and I thought to myself: 'Hey, let's apply and see if we can get some experience under my belt!" I love Disney but what I love most about it is getting to meet new people! So, I sent my application and decided to get ready for work.

INTERESTINGLY ENOUGH, about twenty minutes later I got the WBI! My brothers applied two weeks before and are still at AR, so I didn't expect this. I KILLED my WBI and immediately got to schedule my PI. I had it on the 28th, I had Patty and she was an absolute delight! I loved her! I got an offer for QSFB on the 3rd and got my dates, 8/03 to 1/21.

Here's a wonderful, unasked for pic of me!

Travel plans were a priority. I am DEATHLY afraid of planes... Did not want to fly from California to Florida. But I had to hype myself, I was straight up panicking! Then my dad comes up with an idea. We were planning on going to WDW anyway for 7 days in early July, he suggested we just change the dates so our last day is my first DCP day!

YAY!

So no plane for me, it's a road trip.

Side note: I know I had a previous Disney trip I never finished writing about and it's because all my pictures were lost :( I was so upset! This time I will be sure to save everything in one place I know for sure won't break or get ruined.

Okay so what's left? Find a roommate, complete paperwork as it comes, get my affairs in order at school, and shop for things I need! I have to make a list! Aside from that, pre-disneyworld trip plans as well. We make our Fastpass choices May 28th so I've been keeping track of all the latest rides and stuff.

Anyway I can't wait to see where life takes me from here! Hopefully you guys enjoy following me on this journey as well!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts