My good experience with a online scrapbook company

Beth E. (NJ)

<font color=red>Disney obsessed<br><font color=blu
On 8/10 I placed an order with www.scrapstore.com and today (8/13) the order arrived. It came in a priority mail envelope and everything was in excellent condition. I thought their prices were good too.

Elsa Maria, from the company, even put a little note in, telling me that from the stuff I ordered she thought I had some pretty fun pages to put together. The other thing that I thought was very sweet was that my invoice had been scribbled on. There was a little note on the invoice saying that a three year old thought he would help! I have a child about the same age, so I know exactly what it is like.

I've already added them to my bookmarks, and will keep them in mind for future orders.

This is the second good post I have read about them! The first one was on another board. I love to read it!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter