My ideas for new games

which game should i go with?

• find the treasure

• get off the shipwreck

• get off the island

Results are only viewable after voting.

FrontierNatasha

DIS Veteran<br><font color=blue>Now let's talk abo
which game should i go with: find the treasure, get off the shipwreck, or get of the island
find the treasure-i will stack dead mans chests in rows and put treasure chests behind random rows and i will spin a number and the person sitting in that chair has to go up to a row of and if the treasure is behind there they win the treasure
get off the shipwreck-and opposite version of dont hit the floor. i will stack crates or whatever on a ship in a typhoon lagoon room and ppl will stand on them obviously and i spin a number and the lucky person will get a crate taken away and whoever runs out of crates first wins
get off the island-pretty much like the above game except its not on a ship its on the ground of the typhoon lagoon room at the highest point possible and the person who runs out of crates wins

No no catycatcat4, she said say something plz and plz vote.

Something plz and plz vote

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter