My latest Disney video!

Hurray! Another TR to look forward to - thanks for sharing your video!! I love your TR's and can't wait to read all about it (is it posted yet? :confused3)

Hurray! Another TR to look forward to - thanks for sharing your video!! I love your TR's and can't wait to read all about it (is it posted yet? :confused3)

Oh thanks! Yes, I started my TR, on day 4 already!! Link is in my sig.

TERRIFIC video! :thumbsup2 i THOROUGHLY enjoyed it! my favorite moments are the two of you kissing in the phone booth in England and the breakdown of all ur drinks in LOVELY poses! :cloud9:
Silly question ... but i LOVE you handbag in the photos! I know it is a Vera Bradley but could you tell me the name of the style? Looks PERFECT for WDW! :wizard:

TERRIFIC video! :thumbsup2 i THOROUGHLY enjoyed it! my favorite moments are the two of you kissing in the phone booth in England and the breakdown of all ur drinks in LOVELY poses! :cloud9:
Silly question ... but i LOVE you handbag in the photos! I know it is a Vera Bradley but could you tell me the name of the style? Looks PERFECT for WDW! :wizard:

Thanks!!

Oh, it's the hipster! I bought like 3 of them! But this one was the best because it's not such crazy colors like most of the other patterns so it didn't clash too much with my outfits. The patter is Imperial Tole.

Thanks!!

Oh, it's the hipster! I bought like 3 of them! But this one was the best because it's not such crazy colors like most of the other patterns so it didn't clash too much with my outfits. The patter is Imperial Tole.

cool! :thumbsup2 im going to have to search for one on ebay! i agree the print is nice coz its not super flashy.

Great video! Love your mickey ears!

Thanks! I'm so glad you mentioned them because they were sooo hard to find! I started looking for them immediately and didn't find them until Day 5!! (They were in Mickey's of Hollywood, in case anyone was wondering!)

I LOVED your video....it is really getting me into the mood for our upcoming September trip :cool1:. You two look so cute in your video.

Great job thank you for sharing!!:thumbsup2

Thanks Jen! I love your videos too! Last week my friend was over and I showed her my video, which led to me showing her yours and some other fun ones...and then we watched the one where you surprised your family with the news! We were both crying! It was such a wonderful moment to catch on video!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter