My Maleficent Bleach Shirt

Had to share Cinderella -

I'm really proud of this one b/c it took me awhile to figure out the stairs and shoe left on the top stair.

vPmsMbCl.jpg

Oh - and Aurora - I decided to go with pink (don't tell Merryweather!) :)

kwUpXh1l.jpg

Thank you for the directions! I'm going to try this and make one for my sister in law!

Thank you for the detailed instructions! I did spray tie-die paints many years ago, but used cardboard stencils...Yay for Contact Paper!

:hippie:

First - I totally agree - YAY for ConTACT paper, indeed! (I only get annoyed when I have trouble getting it separated at first) :crazy2:

Guess what???!!??

I figured out how to add some sparkle to Cinderella's glass slipper on the stair if anyone wants that! I can't remember if I showed you guys the Cinderella shirt so here's a pic of the design without the sparkle (I made it myself!) and a close up of the shoe with the sparkle.

My next project is a ballerina shirt, requested by a friend. I drew that silhouette completely by hand so I'm pretty hyper to get to spraying. As a matter of fact, it's time to annoy my family with more bleach sprays! :lmao:

Really neat idea, I think I need to try this for some onesies for my lil girl due in 2.5 weeks!

Really neat idea, I think I need to try this for some onesies for my lil girl due in 2.5 weeks!

Yea!!! Show me a pic when you do. Whenever I walk by the onesies I think "I need to make some bleach art onesies!" but I haven't done it yet. :)

I made a maleficent. So cool. How the heck do I post a picture lol.

You go, girl! If you upload it to a service like Imgur then you can click on it and copy the link for the BB code. (I know that sounds confusing but there are some better instructions out there!)

Wow these are fantastic!! what a great idea :) love seeing everyone's work and now I"m inspired to make some :D :D

More pictures to give you ideas:

(I was so glad my daughter was willing to wear this mother/daughter creation with me! I think it's funny that my celtic spiral thing ended up looking like an odd treble clef but I guess that's what I get for creating my own design!)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter