My new Disney Autograph webiste... come by and check it out!

Nice video. I haven't attended too many panels and never seem to make it to any of the D23 conventions. Which is one reason why I can't seem to get Alice Davis' autograph. I tried twice but haven't heard back from her yet. Need to try again and hopefully one day she will reply!

More updates from recent signatures received, a bug and a couple of weasels:

David Lander and Fred Newman
Lander bugs.jpg

Lander Roger.jpg
Newman Roger.jpg

Just bumping this up for the newer people in this section of Disboards. I'm updating as often as I can with new Disney (and non-Disney) autographed photos. The sections for Disney fans are:

Disney Movies

http://www.autographshowcase.com/disney-movies.html

Disney Parks/Administration
http://www.autographshowcase.com/disney-parks--company.html

Disney Legends
http://www.autographshowcase.com/disney-legends.html

Miscellaneous Character Voices
http://www.autographshowcase.com/disney-characters.html

Please stop by and let me know what you think!

Wow this is impressive. Lots of time and effort to get a collection of this size.
Nice work.
I was wondering how do you showcase or store these. You have so many.
We have a few random signed items which are on display in frames or glass cabinets. No specific collection though.

Wow this is impressive. Lots of time and effort to get a collection of this size.
Nice work.
We have a few random signed items which are on display in frames or glass cabinets. No specific collection though.
Thanks for the compliments. The only autographs I have displayed are a wall of villains. The others are in binders, broken up by category. My Disney collection is the only one that is actually broken up by movie with their own tabs.

Thanks for the compliments. The only autographs I have displayed are a wall of villains. The others are in binders, broken up by category. My Disney collection is the only one that is actually broken up by movie with their own tabs.

A wall of villains is a cool idea. You do have a lot, so the binders seem like the appropriate safe keep.

Nice work.
Is anyone in your collection from Disney? Or who are some of the people that you have in general? :)

Is anyone in your collection from Disney? Or who are some of the people that you have in general? :)

Unfortunately no Disney. We live in Australia so not many opportunities for us to get autographs. We dont have much of a collection though we have Claudia Wells Back to the future, Katee Sackhoff Battlestar Galactica, Martin Kove Karate kid, Gaton Matarazzo, signed Dustin hat from Stranger things, and a signed Ari Lehman, Jason mask. We would like to keep adding to our small collection whwn the opportunity arises.

Unfortunately no Disney. We live in Australia so not many opportunities for us to get autographs. We dont have much of a collection though we have Claudia Wells Back to the future, Katee Sackhoff Battlestar Galactica, Martin Kove Karate kid, Gaton Matarazzo, signed Dustin hat from Stranger things, and a signed Ari Lehman, Jason mask. We would like to keep adding to our small collection whwn the opportunity arises.

Keep building as opportunities arise... that's an impressive collection you have managed to get so far!

I have a nice collection of pictures that I was able to get signed in person. Most of my collection are pictures that I sent out to have people sign for me. Many of them get a kick out of hearing from me and seeing the photo I chose to send :)

Keep building as opportunities arise... that's an impressive collection you have managed to get so far!

I have a nice collection of pictures that I was able to get signed in person. Most of my collection are pictures that I sent out to have people sign for me. Many of them get a kick out of hearing from me and seeing the photo I chose to send :)

Meeting in person is pretty special. Its also cool that you get the responses you do when sending them photos to sign.
Thanks for sharing your villians wall that is awesome. You have done a very good job with pictures and framing.

You can't have too many of you favourites.
Snow white is my favourite disney character when I visited your website she was the first I had to check out..very cool.
Love anything snow white so the Evil Queen is obviously my favourite villian, followed closely by Scar.
Yep, Scar is my number two as well!!

I’m so glad I found this thread. I found an Ilene Woods signed picture at a pawn shop a few years ago and would like to know it’s authenticity. How would I go about doing that?

I’m so glad I found this thread. I found an Ilene Woods signed picture at a pawn shop a few years ago and would like to know it’s authenticity. How would I go about doing that?
Great question, and I wish I had a solid solid answer for you. I wouldn't mail anything to a company for a ruling on authenticity for fear of losing the piece. In these cases, I always wonder if people would forge a lesser-known celebrity as opposed to a Hollywood A-lister.

Is this a piece you're hoping to sell one day? Or something you are planning on hanging on to. Because if you're going to keep it, then authenticity wouldn't matter as much. If you are planning on selling it or placing it onto eBay, then you certainly want to be sure that it is legit.

But as far as proper next steps, Google may be your friend on that one. I do have an authentic Ilene Woods that I picked up through Disney, so you might want to start there with a quick comparison. Although her signature wouldn't be too hard to copy.

Let me know how it turns out for you.

Lots of new updates to the site, especially in the "Cars" section. Stop on by if you haven't already visited.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!