My "Pirates of the Caribbean" Themed Home Theater

An amazing room from the woodwork to the décor! Certainly well worth the time and effort put forth.

Karen

How creative and wonderful! I was just thinking, the level of detail and theme is so impressive I bet you feel like you are on a Disney vacation in your own home!

Absolutely gorgeous!:thumbsup2 I think you should do this on the side.:thumbsup2 You can start at my house!;) I am amazed!::yes::Oh how I wish someone at my house had that talent! It is beautiful, enjoy it.

Slideshow showing the progress and final result of building my own "Pirate Home Theater" in our upstairs bonus room. Construction began in earnest in October 2011, and final details were completed in the Summer of 2013...

Arrr!!!

http://youtu.be/rKTYWDsqlmI

I know I'm dragging on old thread up, but I stumbled across this while looking for Home Theater ideas and this is AMAZING!!!!

My jaw just dropped....this is absolutely AMAZING!!!! You need to submit these photos to a DIY show, Disney, a magazine, this needs to be worldwide so other people can see your talent! Are you going to be doing any other themed areas in your house?

Old thread, but.............. O M G!

Thanks for sharing those photos. I have no words. :worship:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!