My quest for Goofy 2013

Hockeychic

Going for Dopey 2025
I think every day for the last number of years I have said I was going to lose weight and for a few small successes nothing. I was down 20 lbs and believe it or not in the last week and a half I have gainned back about 7 I am hoping it is all water but not so sure. Worst part is I have a 1/2 marathon in less then 2 weeks. I have decided to restart a new journey beginning January 15, 2012, that is when I get back from Disney.

I have however, decided to make some small changes effective today, with a goal of being at my goal weight of 145 by August 19, 2012 which is the start of trainning for Goofy 2013.

I have done lots of races in the past, included countless 1/2 marathons, 2 marathons and 1 Goofy but was never happy with my times or effort.

Today I agree to:

Increase water consumption to 3 bottles
Cut out all chocolate
Have at least 2 servings each of fruit and veggies.
30 mins of exercise each day

January 1st I agree to cut out all potato chips
Increase water consumption to 4 bottles
45 mins of exercise each day

January 15th I start full force
Continue with the above diet changes including the water but
also cut out all pop and alcohol.
Follow trainning workout pre-planned
Will pre-plan meals to incorporate fish, chicken, salads and brown rice as well as lots of fruits and veggies.

I am hoping since I am easing into this I will be successful.

I have pre-set some races I want to do next year and will strive to better my time and effort on each race.

Day 1 was ok, got in my water, no chocolate and exercise but no fruits and veggies. I was mostly a carb and protien day with left over turkey sandwiches.

Will get them in today.

Kim

Hi Kim,

Just wanted to give you a little shout out and congratulations on your new choices:thumbsup2 I just started running recently and can't even begin to consider a marathon (or half for that matter), so good for you!

I must say that I did cringe a little when I saw you were going to cut out all chocolate and alcohol completely! Don't be so hard on yourself, what's life without a little chocolate and wine now and again:rolleyes1

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter