My Time Dining

WallyBear

Mouseketeer
We are traveling with a party of 11 in four rooms on the Symphony and want to use My Time Dining but if I'm reading online it looks like you can't book with a party of 11. Is that true?

Based on what I heard while waiting in line at Guest services during my Anthem cruise, nothing can be booked in more than 6 people at a time. Dining, Ifly, northstar etc. So you might figure out which 6 would want to be grouped together or how you want to work that but it sounded like 6 was the max for anything.

there are very few large tables set aside for MTD, and they max out at either 8 or 10 tops. you will need to try and get 2 tables near each other and the best way to do that is to book on board AND be VERY flexible with times. you also need to have all your reservations linked.

Agree with PPs - we didn't see many large tables in the MDR that was set aside for MTD. If it were me, I'd make your reservations in advance for a party of 6 and a party of 5 (or however you want to configure it). And make sure your reservations are linked, as PP suggests. You can also email the maitre'd from what I've heard but I don't know how effective that is. You can try requesting tables near each other when you check in, but I would be prepared to sit separately. I think it would be slightly easier to accommodate this at the specialty restaurants if you book once on-board.

We had 10 in our group. The 6 adults sat together, and we put the 4 cousins, ages 12-19, at a table adjacent to us. It worked out fine.

Our experience was for Oasis of the Seas. We had 11 booked at a large oval table in the Grande Dining Room.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts