My trip to DL was cancelled what to do with the tickets???

iankh

It's never done till it's overdone
I was supposed to leave this coming Sunday for a conference that's being held at the Disneyland Hotel. I'm trying to figure out what to do with my park tickets. I have a 1 day ticket to DL and a twilight ticket (good after 4PM).

I have no trips planned or plans of trips out to California.

I'm not out money for the airfare or the conference, my company covered that. I hate to be out the money for the park tickets. Anyone have any ideas of what I can do to resell them? They were convention rate tickets and were discounted.

eBay!

I bought a 3-day Park Hopper Plus on eBay a couple of weeks ago, completely legit. One of the people in this guy's party cancelled after tickets were bought. I got a "bargain" and saved about $20 and he got most of his money back (except about $20). Win-win.

Certainly check the fine print on the tickets and, if you do decide to auction it, make sure you are up-front and clear about any limitations.

Another option might be to send it with someone else in your party (are there others?) and have them post a "For Sale" note on the message board.

Sorry you are going to have to cancel. I know you have got to be disappointed!

Unfortunately I was the only one from the company going. I was really looking forward to the conference and the opportunity to stay at the Disneyland Hotel and visit DL.

But, it was either go to the conference or cancel the personal vacation I had planned for the week of Thanksgiving. Now THAT would have been disasterous.

How about donating the tickets to a children's charity in the Los Angeles area? You take a tax deduction and someone who otherwise could not go gets to visit DL.

I might be interested in buying your twilight ticket for my mom. How much was it? Let me know, either on here or email, if you are interested.

You can reach me at work all day at:
ulchq.cj@comcast.net

CheapMom a fellow Dis boarder has set up the Disney Swap Meet. Where folks can buy, sell, or trade Disney items. That way you know it's going to another Dis'er

Here's the link Disney Swap Meet

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter