My Very First PTR .. Woo Hoo

Natalie_89

Here's looking at you , kid
Hey everyone.

I'm Natalie, I'm 21 and from the 'sunny' UK and although my trip isnt until January 6th 2011 i have alot of things in between that time that need doing so i thought a PTR would help me.. plus add to the excitement.

This will be my first solo trip to the world, and first time not staying in hotel but with Americans :banana: I shall be in my element for 2 weeks as i LOVE the american accent :lovestruc haha

In these next 5 months i intend on losing 28lb too, so this is kind of a diet countdown for me also. Need to be in my holiday body by January .. bit of magic .. :wizard: here we go!
Current weight: 10stone 5lb
Shall be keeping updated

Any helpful planning tips and things to see or do are always welcome. Alot of things i don't know and i love to hear what kind of things others do, gives me ideas.

I can't wait to be standing in front of that beautiful castle yet again and soaking in all the wonderful-ness of Disney. Meeting the characters, eating the gorgeous food (hot dogs are my fav :P) and just totally letting my hair down and having fun.

I have been to Florida 4 times.
In 2002 with my mum and brother and again in 2003. Then in 2008 with my mum and son who was 18 months old at the time and this year in feb for my 21st. 2008 with my son was more difficult as there obviously wasnt much he could do and we had to do the baby swap on all the rides and this year i holidayed with my ex boyfriend , we had booked before we broke up, seemed silly not to go after paying for it , and it was fun but not as much fun as it could have been. It was very awkard and we hardly spoke, this time i need that sparkle back and to be round people im happy with and can enjoy everything to the full with. I'm hoping Jeff will share the same disney enthusiasm :woohoo:
I intend on taking as many trips to florida as my wages and annual leave will allow me
So i'm gearing myself up and dropping some excess weight and getting ready for the holiday of a lifetime

Keep reading up on my PTR and join in the excitement with myself

Ok so i got my disney plannng dvd in the post today and have just finished watching it and boy am i EXCITED!!!!!
It makes me feel so good when i see anything Disney and watching that has put me on the biggest high ever!

So along with my planning dvd and Jeffs knowledge of the parks it looks like this time round i could be in for some serious fun.

Plus im not 21 and want to go drinking around the world .. always wanted to do that :cool1:

January cannot come fast enough!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter