My Very First T Shirt Designs!

IWannaBeAPrincess

Mouseketeer
The adult shirts are different, because to have them sized larger for t-shirts, I had to porportion it differently.

Kids Shirts:
KennedyTShirt.jpg

KrissyTShirt.jpg

Adult Shirts:
LargerWendyTShirt.jpg

LargerMichelleTShirt.jpg

Tink started out like this:
tinkerbelle.gif

Great job, Princess! I love that photo of the castle. I've have it downloaded and ready to work into a design when/if inspiration strikes. The shirts look beautiful -- especially impressive for a first-timer!

Those are beautiful. Where did you get the castle picture?

Those are beautiful I love the colors you used for the wording. Good job!

Those are absolutely BEAUTIFUL!!!

I followed the link, and he has gorgeous photos.

Beth

What a nice job - have you found it addicting yet? Because if not, I think you will!

I've been to that site and absolutely love the photographs. I thought ours were decent until I realized that the people on the DIS can do some amazing things with their cameras!!!

Princess-
Can you tell me where you got those stars from? They are far better than any of the ones I have been able to find. Thanks for your help and inspiration.

THOSE ARE SO GREAT! Especially since I'm Michelle, my daughter is Krissy and WE"RE GOING WITH YOU!!! I love the "surprise"!!!

2diamonds&a~gem said:
Princess-
Can you tell me where you got those stars from? They are far better than any of the ones I have been able to find. Thanks for your help and inspiration.

I really hope and pray that they turn out OK, Michelle!!! I am thrilled that you like them!

tinkwannabe2 said:
THOSE ARE SO GREAT! Especially since I'm Michelle, my daughter is Krissy and WE"RE GOING WITH YOU!!! I love the "surprise"!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter