MYW a package?

Promomx2

DIS Veteran
I booked our December reservation a while ago and noticed that it has MYW on it. Is that a discounted room rate. I can't remember. I do remember I had to add 2 day park tickets to reservations. So I think I was. Wondering to try to figure out best move if free dining comes out. We check in Dec 20th to Dec 27th, So I also thought it would be rack rate.

I booked our December reservation a while ago and noticed that it has MYW on it. Is that a discounted room rate. I can't remember. I do remember I had to add 2 day park tickets to reservations. So I think I was. Wondering to try to figure out best move if free dining comes out. We check in Dec 20th to Dec 27th, So I also thought it would be rack rate.
MYW means that you booked a package reservation, which means you bought tickets at the same time as you made the reservation and paid a $200 deposit. Payment is due in full 30 days before check in. It has nothing to do with whether or not you got a discount, it just means the type of reservation you made. The other type is a room only reservation in which you pay a deposit equal to the first night's room rate and payment is due five days before check in.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter