Name one job in Disney you would love to have .

Since I really enjoy working in my flower and vegetable gardens during the summer, it would be one of the gardeners at Epcot; esp. during Flower and Garden Show.

I always tell my wife, that in 20 years or so when I retire I would love to be the Mayor of Main Street. :thumbsup2

I want to be Belle at Beauty and the Beast or Ariel at VOLM. I'm 43. It will never happen now even though I can sing the part!

This thread would be a better fit on the theme parks community board, so I'm going to move it there now.

I would love to be Snow White!!

Would not love, hmmmmm, I think working with food. Like cooking it, serving wouldnt be too bad.

Want: Either a sommelier or executive chef at one of the really nice restaurants, like California Grill.

Don't want: Anything janitorial and anything to do with quick service restaurants.

After going to the dance party that the Step Sisters & Step Mother did at the MVMCP being a step sister would have to be one of the most fun jobs at WDW!!

Wouldn't want to be a dancer in the 3:00 parade in the summer.

My DH and I have always said that when we retire we are moving to Orlando to work for Disney. I would love to work at check in at one of the value resorts. It is lively there and I would love to see all of the little one's faces when they walk into the lobby.

How about a Jungle Cruise skipper? It would be a job in which telling bad jokes all day is considered a plus.

That's my dream job! My husband and I always joke that I was born to be a Jungle Cruise skipper.

Job I'd hate? working at Stitch's Great Escape

I would LOVE to be a Disney Imagineer! That's actually my dream job and hopefully I'm on the path to becoming one (going to major in engineering/design)

On the other hand, I would absolutely HATE working at Indiana Jones...mostly because I would get scared myself staying in that dark, creepy, smelly cave for so long. :scared:

Jungle cruise skipper, with my sick sense of humor, no one would get away without laughing.

Wouldn't want - anything janitorial

I would love just about any job at Disney with the exception of janitorial or any qs restaurant.

I would love to be one of the nurse's in first aid. Hoping to move down there in the next couple of years and would love to be a nurse at Disney!!

Our kids tease us all the time that we will be the people greeting guest at the front gates to which we respond "what's your point?" I think that would be a great job. DH wants to drive a bus. We meet working at Astroworld in the 70s so it seems a natural thing to do for us.

So many choices;

I wouldn't mind security or greeter at HM or even working the 'magic' crew at nights that gets things ready for the next day.

My DW would definitely want to be Mary Poppins (everyone always refers to her as MP due to her character)

There isn't really a job I WOULDN'T do as long as it gave me a chance to work there (you can always move up). :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter