• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Click Here

Name one thing....

Brit_Jude

DIS Veteran
OK I know this will be hard but name the one, the top, the best thing, you are most looking forward to on your next trip to Disney......like I said pick just one....your top one!

For me this trip it will be riding the re-opened Star Tours ride on my first Star Wars weekend :darth:

Actually, as much as I am looking forward to the re-opened star tours, what I am looking forward to the most is my 4 year olds reaction to being there :)

This type of thread is usally found on the theme parks community board, so I'm going to move it there now.

Just one thing?

Hmm - that is hard!

I have to say riding Snow Whites Scary Adventure before it is replaced. Not my favorite ride and I think the new concept looks really cool for the Mine Ride. But would be great to ride it one last time before it is gone.

P.S. My sister just told me that the one thing I should be looking forward to is buying a gift for her :laughing:

the fact that this will be our first, real family vacation in our 11-year marriage without in-laws, siblings, or cousins. Can't wait!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter