Name that Dessert

SpeechGuy

Mouseketeer
I remember reading about a dessert served at one of the WDW restaurants that is a Chocolate Cake with hot chocolate fudge oozing from the middle (like a volcano). I can't remember the name of this treat, nor can I remember the restaurant that serves this dessert. It might be the Flying Fish but I am not sure. Any help? Thanks!:wave2:

Chocolate Wave @ Coral Reef??

"Chocolate Wave - Warm dark chocolate cake with white chocolate grand marnier center, white chocolate ice cream, dried-cherry compote $8.00" - from allearsnet

There is a Volcano at the Rainforest Cafe and they bring it to your table with a lit sparkler in the top of it and all the servers follow and yell VOLCANO!! Here is the description of it from allearsnet...

'SPARKLING VOLCANO - Enough for two or more! Giant rich chocolate brownie cake stacked up high, served warm with vanilla ice cream, fresh whipped cream, and topped with caramel and chocolate sauces. $12.99 '

YUMMY :hyper:

flying Fish did have a dessert like you described. Can't remember the name sorry. I beleive they no longer have that dessert. I remember everyone used to rave about this dessert. Susan

Just found the answer Lava Cake at the FF.

I just did some research and found the Flying Fish has/had a dessert called the Chocolate Lava Cake. It has great reviews and seems like a real winner for chocolate lovers.

Susan mentioned this dessert may have been taken off the menu. Can anyone confirm this? Thanks to everyone who posted to this thread.

Mick:wave2:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter