Narcossee's

soxnation

Mom to a Cockapoo!
Has anyone done Narcossee's as the 2 credit ddp meal? were there any restrictions? going to make an ADR for our last night just checking thanks! :)

I was wondering the same thing myself. :confused3 However, several DISers have reported there are no restrictions. If that's the case, I'll have the lobster, please! :goodvibes

We went here in 2004 for our annaversary and I had the 2 lb lobster. I think it was a special and it was over 50 dollars. Boy was it worth the 2TS's.
:cheer2: :cheer2: :cheer2:

We're going in September and plan to make good use of the free dining. I have no problem using 2 credits for a free lobster dinner! :cloud9:

What could be better--being at Disney World AND eating lobster AND getting it free...LIFE IS GOOD!

Wow!! These...

Surf and Turf - grilled filet and half Maine lobster with savory spoon bread and cabernet demi-glace $52

Whole Maine Lobster - steamed, with drawn butter and roasted asparagus $54.00

...are on the DDP???? COOL!!

Wazzo said:
Wow!! These...

Surf and Turf - grilled filet and half Maine lobster with savory spoon bread and cabernet demi-glace $52

Whole Maine Lobster - steamed, with drawn butter and roasted asparagus $54.00

...are on the DDP???? COOL!!

Yep. And the surf and turf was delicious. DH and I had a wonderful dinner in December. We were on the DP and they had no restrictions. We saw Wishes from the dining room. They dimmed the lights and had the music piped in. It was a wonderful meal and we have ADRs for this December.

Yes, Citrico's and worth it. Quiter and more romantic. Both are wonderful. So is AP. :cheer2: :cheer2: :cheer2:

OK....was trying to decide between Yachtsman and Citricos, and that thread had most people recommending Yachtsman. Now I read this thread, and I'm thinking of changing to Narcoosee's....Help!! What to do, what to do! :confused3

Alright, I know this is a hot topic lately, but has anyone successfully shared on the DDP?

There's NO way we could BOTH eat an appetizer, meal and dessert. We'd love to eat here, but we'd need to share.

Can not wait made ADR's for our last night in the World New Englanders love their "lobstahh" :cool1:

jonimce said:

Have you gone to both Yachtsman and Narcoosee's? If so, can you tell me a little bit about the food you had and the difference in atmosphere, service, etc.? We're on DDP, so price doesn't matter. Thanks so much.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter