Nassau Atlantis - WORTH IT??

SnowButterfly

Earning My Ears
I am trying to decide if I should stay on the ship or go to Atlantis. Atlantis opens at 10 and I think the ship departs Nassau at 1:00 pm.
Is it really only 3 hours? It does not seem worth it BUT my girlfriend was there in November and it was the highlight of her trip. Help!!

Are you sure your ship leaves at that time? That does not sound right... Are you sure it is not 1AM? I have never heard of the ship only docking there for 3 hours.

We went there and had a great time, but I think our departure time was around 5 or 6. I don't think I'd go for only 2 hours.

This is one thing we can't wait for! No matter how much time you have there if your water bugs you will love it!!! Our time was from 9:30am to 5:45pm I think

Are you sure about the depart time? It should be 5pm....which gives you 7 hours there. The water park at Atlantis is fantastic. The lines are a bit long for the slides....but if you just snag a tube, and get on the "lazy" river....you can spend hours on it. It is ANYTHING but lazy. It is more like roaring rapids, with huge waves, and waterfalls, etc. Unlike any lazy river I have ever seen!

What are other options you would recommend to do Nassau??? We have a family of 5 with kids age 6, 10, &15

This is our first cruise but opted for another activity. We are going to the Blue Lagoon Island Beach Day. I'm sure Atlantis is awesome but we felt we were already paying a lot for the cruise and would do something relaxing. The Atlantis trip sounded too busy for this laid back family.

We have done Atlantis via the ship 2X and it is a lot of fun. There is a great lazy river, lots of rides, the aquarium, etc. The ship excursion comes with lunch (standard hotdog/hamburger/chicken/fish) and it isn't bad.

Hard to speak to value, but it is fun. We have also done the new Graycliff chocolate factory tour and had a very good time. Recommend both.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter