Nassau - Catamaran Sail & Reef Snorkeling

eva

Often uses her unique ability to close threads.
All this time I had planned to stay on the ship in Nassau, then my husband yesterday said he would like to go on an excursion. He chose the Catamaran Sail & Reef Snorkeling. I went ahead and made reservations this morning, but thought that I would post here to see if anyone has either been on this excursion or talked to someone who had. Any reviews or suggestions would be greatly appreciated. I see that it leaves about 9am and return 3.5 to 4 hours later. Will there still be time to enjoy the ship with fewer people onboard around 1pm? I really want to do the wine tasting at Palo. Will we be back in time for that?

I'll try bumping this once. Is this a new excursion? Maybe no one has been on it before. I hope that having no responses isn't a bad sign.

Eva.....I just booked the Catamaran Sail & Snorkel for my family. We're going on the 4 day Wonder Cruise on July 6. We've been on a sail & snorkel excursion on other Islands before. We have always enjoyed them. This will be a first for my two DSs age 16 and 12. They love the water so they should like this excursion. Have a fun trip! :wave:

Thanks so much! Sounds like we made a good choice. Or I guess I should say that my husband made a good choice. I like the idea that we can eat lunch on the ship and enjoy the afternoon there.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter