National Car Rental Rates-Older Disney Club Code vs. Newer Code

Disneylvr

Always Disney Dreaming!
I finally dug out my Spring 2002 Disney Club Member Benefits Update magazine/coupon book. My vacation dates are September 27-October 2 and first I plugged in the Summer 2002 Coupon ID (good for 1 Free Weekend Day when renting 3 or more days) and the Summer 2002 contract code (good for up to 20% off). The rate for an intermediate was $209 with taxes and fees.

Then I plugged in the Spring 2002 Coupon ID (1 free weekend day when renting for 3 days) and contract code (10% off rates) and my rate with taxes and fees came to $170! So although the Summer 2002 codes sounds like the better deal, they are not! According to the Disney Club, the codes for both spring and summer 2002 expire December 31, 2002.

Regardless, the rate is still higher than I paid in May 2002 ($149 with taxes and fees) but it is the lowest I have seen for September/October dates.

Can you please post both codes???

I don't think we are allowed to post codes, but I can PM them to you.

This idea gave me a rate for $220 w/ taxes for 8 days for a full-size(which is same price as intermediate). That saved me $50. Great idea!

dizfanz

dizfanz,

Just wanted to let you know, from a diehard National fan, that Dollars rates have come down quite a bit with the ENTERTAIN code. I got a Full size for 8 days $205 total including taxes and fees. And they also have Intermediate size for 8 days for $185 total. These rates I got were for my vacation at the end of October so your time might be different, but it's worth checking.

Would someone PLEASE Email or PM me the old code. We used it last year for a rate of $198 for 9 days, but can't find it now. The new code shows little discount for us in Oct.

Thanks,
Gene 73 Days to GOH72 Off-site and BWV

wdw72@swbell.net:Pinkbounc

Gosh, I hate to be a pain, but could you pm the codes to me also? I'm getting ready to reserve a car for our trip to WDW in November. Thx! :)

I have found that i don't get any discount with the new code but the old code works greatl.....:confused: :confused:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter