National/DC ressie?

KathyR

Happy DVC Member
I have a ressie with National using EC and the DC contract ID plus an internet coupon for a free weekend day. My question is: Do I need to show anything for the DC contract ID when picking up or dropping off the car? I figure they will only need my DC card for proof since it says on the ressie "Company Association Disney Club." I do have the coupon printed off to bring with me for the free day, but it doesn't seem like I should need anything for the contract ID other than my DC card. Any experience with this is appreciated! Thanks in advance :)

That's right, you should only need your DC membership card to qualify for the DC discount program (the number starting with a 5), but it's easy enough to print out the web page at the DC site for the DC discount rather than taking a chance on some mix up. There are both free weekend day coupon and the DC program rate coupon there which can be found quickly by using the quick search feature with "car rental" in the search box.

Ralph

National asked for and kept both the DC Coupon AND DC contract printouts when we rented the car at MCO on April28. They also wanted to see our DC card. Print them all out and take them with you. Then you should have no problems and no questions or hassles about the rate you obtained.:D

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter