National-Dec

wdwagain

Earning My Ears
We are going to BWV from 11/29-12/7 or 8 days. Using the EA the best quote I can get is $331 including taxes. We like the EA because of the quick checkout and possibility of an upgraded car however this price seems high. Do the prices drop at times as the rental dates approach ?

Do you belong to the Disney Club? We're going the exact same dates and have an EA reservation for a full size car for $238.18. That includes all taxes and fees. Used both the DC contract ID and a DC coupon (from the DC website) for a free weekend day.

Just checked a few minutes ago, and the same thing is estimated at $242.05, so rates have gone up a bit since I reserved.

My advice is to keep checking - rates do seem to change. It seems like last year, there were better rates for this time of the year so I'm still hoping to get a better rate. GOod luck!

I got the same as Carol for second week Dec (8 days full size) using same method. Last year I reserved in Sept and I got $142. Hoping lower rates will show up in a month or two.

Hopefully the rates will start coming down, they usually do at the end of summer. Last year I booked the first week of December in October, got $115! EA with DC discounts. Right now my reservation is $173 for this December, made it in May. I've rented a car the past 4 Decembers and the rates came down in September or October, the most I paid was around $130, the least $107. All 1 week, EA with DC or Entertainment discounts.

Thank you very much for all your feedback. It sounds as if it would be worthwhile for us to join the DC. To save about $100 for a $40 investment makes sense. I will also keep checking the rates.

Again thanks

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter