navigators verandah or secret partial view verandah?

smlev

Mouseketeer
Hi - we are new to this forum and are just trying to choose our stateroom for our land/sea package in May. We can choose between a cat. 7 verandah or a cat. 6 at the same price but with a partial obstructed view. Are the room sizes the same?

Also, we are traveling with our 3 year old, and are trying to choose between the Beach Club and the Polynesian any opinions?

They are the same size cabins just different verandas. If you go to www.castawayclub.com Barb has pictures showing both types. If it were me I would go for the reclassified partially obstructed veranda as I like the open ones. As for you hotel, we LOVE the polynesian it is such a neat atmosphere I think your child would adore it. Especially the volcano slide into the pool! Also you can watch the fireworks from their "beach" at night (or at least you could a few years ago when we went)

we stayyed in one of those cabins on deck 7 think it was 7120
just do it wont disapoint.... save a couple of bucks....
oh yea stay at the Beach club will love that area
POOL is awesome sand bottom................. with a lazy river u cant rent rafts for to cruise around .....

we always stay at the boardwalk area, and some times stay at the Beach Club Villas depending if we Bring kids or not...

Because you have a 3 yr old - I'd recommend staying at the Polynesian. We love the Beach Club - and it's pools, but I assume you'll be spending most of your time at the Magic Kingdom and the Polynesian is on the Monorail and the Beach Club is not. You have to either take a bus or walk through EPCOT to get on the monorail.

Goodl Luck and have fun!

Virgil

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter