NBA Playoffs, what ya think who ya got (Thoughts)

Not the ending I’d hoped for. 💔

A game seven that was pretty evenly matched.. but those multiple turn overs made the difference tonight. Also.. Not sure what has been up this series with P-Skills .. he just didn’t seem to have it to give and that made a difference as well.

Congrats to the Celtics... and Go Heat! lol..

Still feels awful.

Blah.

------------

West -

My self-assured *Clippers in five* is gone. But man oh man good on Denver! What a fourth quarter run. I was very surprised LÀ didn't lock it all down last night.

Houston, once again surprised. It is not that I am perplexed by the Lakers being up. That is no surprise. But I can't believe Houston didn't bring more in such a critical game.

East - can't even go there yet. :sad1:

Lakers are mintues away from finishing off Houston, tempers are flaring as Westbrook is about to fight Rondo brother (who is in attendance,)

I know Denver is a nice team but hope Clippers finish them off I dont want to see the Lakers with a cake walk to the finals

Lakers are mintues away from finishing off Houston, tempers are flaring as Westbrook is about to fight Rondo brother (who is in attendance,)

I know Denver is a nice team but hope Clippers finish them off don't want to see the Lakers with a cake walk to the finals

They will.

-----------

BIG FAT EDIT HERE! :laughing: Way to go Nuggets. :cheer2:

Last edited:
While we wait for the Conference Finals, who's your favourite player? Do not necessarily mean best, but someone you love or loved watching.

Of course it is hard to choose, so many. But for me -

Baron Davis. Oh man just loved his play. Remember being in Charlotte, probably on the way home from WDW, and up on the bed reenacting his nonsense to the basket. :love:

And no one dared to ring up the Microtel and call me for a travel.

Still a bit sad/frustrated, like Kyle said I know they had more in them. Also, I think I am not shaking it because it's a last hurrah to the team. Of course it is, so much free agency.

But one positive is I can at least go back to enjoying Tatum. :laughing: :thumbsup2

They will.

What a game. Look at Denver fight. :thumbsup2

I can't believe the Clippers did not put it away - yet! Good on the Nuggets for pushing this yet again.

I would not want to take this to game seven. Nope. Nope. Nope.

---------------

Let's get on with it Nuggets and Clippers. I need to get outside, don't they know it's a beautiful day. No OT on this one please.

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter