NBA Playoffs, what ya think who ya got (Thoughts)

, who's your favourite player? Do not necessarily mean best, but someone you love or loved watching.

Of course it is hard to choose, so many. But for me -

Baron Davis. Oh man just loved his play. Remember being in Charlotte, probably on the way home from WDW, and up on the bed reenacting his nonsense to the basket. :love:

I remember Baron Davis, a great point guard, who could drive, get the 3, and also good for a high amount of rebounds for a guard, he did a little time for the Cavs. My alltime favoirte player is Larry Nance, he won the first dunk contest, not only athletic, but like davis put numbers across the board, and such a class act, his son now plays for the Cavs,, he a class act also, I been to birthday parts the Nance family has attended, such nice people and he really should be in the Hall

Had a committee meeting to attend tonight.. missed the Heat/Celtics game.. just walked in the door 10 minutes ago.. Looks like I missed not one but two excellent games tonight! 😳
Going to turn on the Nuggets/Clippers game now - go Nuggets!!

I have a present for ya. It's from the Clippers. Know what it is? Let's open it shall we?

(riiiiiiiiip)

Here it is. I give you......

Nothing. No championship. No NBA finals. No West finals. No beating the hated Lakers. No hope for the future having traded 22,24,and 26 first round picks along with Gilgeos-Alexandar. YOU GET NOTHING!!! YOU LOSE!!! But you can keep the box. A box. That's still more than the Clips have given you ever. Oh don't look so surprised. A 3-1 lead and you guessed it. 3 choke jobs. HAHAHHA. It's the Clippers. What do you expect? They may have moved to LA. But they're still San Diego's finest. They have given you nothing for all of these years and they're still giving you nothing.

Last edited:
I have a present for ya. It's from the Clippers. Know what it is? Let's open it shall we?

(riiiiiiiiip)

Here it is. I give you......

View attachment 526191

Nothing. No championship. No NBA finals. No West finals. No beating the hated Lakers. No hope for the future having traded 22,24,and 26 first round picks along with Gilgeos-Alexandar. YOU GET NOTHING!!! YOU LOSE!!! But you can keep the box. A box. That's still more than the Clips have given you ever. Oh don't look so surprised. A 3-1 lead and you guessed it. 3 choke jobs. HAHAHHA. It's the Clippers. What do you expect? They may have moved to LA. But they're still San Diego's finest. They have given you nothing for all of these years and they're still giving you nothing.
Not only that but Oklahoma has the right to swap picks in 23' and 25'
and Kawaii and George can leave via free agency after one more year.

Balmer, Doc Rivers and the Clips are complete idiots along the line of Donald Sterlin and Ted Stepien.

Doc Rivers is one of the most overrated coaches ever. Nice guy but lets face it, won with the Big 3 at Boston because that was the first Super Team.

He's blown three 3-1 leads and three 3-2 leads in the playoffs.

Clips are in a tough spot.

Kawaii should have stayed in Toronto

The Kawhi situation is more complicated then it seems.

Everyone who watched the playoffs last year was "Look at Kawhi work, he has no support."

This is what I tried to explain last year before the playoffs even started, that pretty well played out for all to see this year -

He had support last year.

But it is difficult to come together as a team with load management. I actually enjoyed the games where he sat more. There was a flow to the game that was absent every time he returned. And we were 17-5. That is not a diss to Kawhi's play. It was magical to watch him. In every way. Both ends of the court. I believe his passing in itself is ridiculously underrated.

But we pulled it out last year?!?

Yes but that issue would still be there. Obviously they would have become more used to each other. But regardless the on/off does not help great team play come playoff time.

And Denver has shown where team play will take you. How important it truly is for success.
Not to mention some magical passes! :laughing:

Last edited:
I remember Baron Davis, a great point guard, who could drive, get the 3, and also good for a high amount of rebounds for a guard, he did a little time for the Cavs. My alltime favoirte player is Larry Nance, he won the first dunk contest, not only athletic, but like davis put numbers across the board, and such a class act, his son now plays for the Cavs,, he a class act also, I been to birthday parts the Nance family has attended, such nice people and he really should be in the Hall

I only know Nance by name, because of the dunk contest and his son's go at it as well.

--------

It will be interesting to see the Cavs rebuild. Any chatter about the draft?

All I can say is that Bam Adebayo is ridiculously good and he is only 23. That block was so good. Really love his future with this franchise. And Tyler Herro? Man he is clutch and he is only 20 years old. I love Miami's future with Riley in the front office and Herro and Adebayo. They didn't play great most of the night, but they found a way to win with Jimmy, Goran Dragic, some timely 3s from Jae Crowder and Bam's block and Tyler's near triple double.

All I can say is LET'S GO HEAT!

See this guy. He's the smartest basketball fan ever.

How do I know he's the smartest basketball fan? He has long hair because he doesn't trust the Clippers!!!!!

Last edited:
Doc Rivers is one of the most overrated coaches ever.

Speaking abut his overatedness , I hope the Clippers loss, spells the end of load management

It will be interesting to see the Cavs rebuild. Any chatter about the draft?

we got nothing, only hope is to win the lottery when a super duper star comming out, no player is going to come to cleveland, are best hop is to get to be a near 500 team every year. Todays NBA not good for the rustbelt

Speaking abut his overatedness , I hope the Clippers loss, spells the end of load management
Here's the thing - load management worked last season. Given the pandemic, the layoff and a tougher playoff grind it's hard to really gauge whether it would've worked or if the Clippers aren't very good at doing what the Raptors did.

I've got a feeling that it load management will be in play for Durant in Brooklyn next season, so we'll see what happens then.

the bubble doing weird things, in retrospect was the bubble needed so far football and baseball doing good with out it, but just whats I didnt want to happen is happening, all the super powers are being eilinated early and the Lakers have a cake walk to the Championship

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!