• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Need 11-mo. window at HH?

KMarie

Mouseketeer
For all you HH experts out there, how feasible is it to book a 1-bedroom in October or November at the 7-month window? Do you really need the 11-month advantage at that time of year, assuming you would avoid a holiday like Thanksgiving?

I'm asking because, after staying at HH last week, my family is discussing the prudence of an add-on there. Some of us suffer from DVC add-on-itis. :D Others question the need to add on since we would not visit during the summer high season.

What do you think?

KMarie

Usually, getting a reservation at HH for times other than the summer, Holidays and spring break is not going to be much of a problem.

However, since you are looking for a 1BR- be aware that there are only 26 at the resort and they may well be scarce. There is much more likelyhood to find a 2BR.

As more DVC members "discover" the HH resort, the 7 month window may get more challenging.

Good Luck!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter