Need a "Connections 101" tutorial please

Belle1962

DIS Veteran
I'm not exactly clear on Connections. I've been to their website but apparantly unless you join you can't access the Disney stuff--it's just reaaallll generic info on the "free" pages.

Anyway:

What are the meal vouchers and how exactly do they work?

Where in Disney do they work?

Can you use coupons in addition to the vouchers?

What are the ticket prices?

Are they that much cheaper than Disney Club?

Do I understand that you can buy gift cards for certain stores and restaurants at a discount?

TIA

Thanks for the link. I read this post earlier about problems people have had with connections but wanted to understand exactly what connections is. I might consider it if it's "worth it". If I can save money or just join for the trial, I will track my credit cards and cancel within the timeframe--I'm good about stuff like that.

Check out mousesavers.com. It has a lot of info on Connections. I joined Connections ordered 8-4 day park hopper plus tickets, 8-breakfast vouchers, and 30 quick and casual meal vouchers(3 different orders) and have no problems at all. I opted to keep the membership, I felt that since I saved a couple hundred dollars I really shouldn't skip out on the membership fee, after all I did my money's worth!!!

22 Days til Disney!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter