need a link

jiminy

Mouseketeer
I saw a link on here posted months ago for a rental place near WDW where you can rent high chairs, strollers, toys for kids, etc. Does anyone have that link?

Also, has anyone ever rented the bag of toys for their kids? We're flying so it would be a real hassle to bring a ton of toys for our 1 year old. Just wondering what condition their toys were in and if you thought it was a good idea.!

Thanks
Tammy

AFter searching this site I found a place called
All about kids listed in someones post, however
I find nothing on Yahoo or a link????

I will keep trying.

How much time are you going to be in your room? Probably not that much. I would just bring a few old favorites and a few new (small!) friends.

I would bring your stroller from home. That way you'll have it in the airport. You can roll it all the way to the plane, and they'll take it and put it in the cargo hold for you. It will be waiting for you as soon as you get off the plane at the other end.

Thanks guys....actually ds may be in the room a lot more than we are. We are bringing along my mom to babysit. So, we're still thinking about it.....We will definitely bring our stroller too. :) Thanks for the help :)
Tammy

With a child that small I would pack a bag of their own toys,because everything goes in their mouth and I wouldn't want the germs left on rented toys.

Plus there is no garantee that the rented toys would be things age approprate or things that interest your child.

I would pack several small favorite toys,a favorite familar stuffy to sleep with and a favorite familar small blanket. Then when at WDW every couple of days,buy a new toy for the child. That should keep the child happy and interested.

And if I was your mother,I would want to go to the parks part of the day,[probably in the morning,then return to hotel for nap time,]there are tons of great shows she and the baby would enjoy. AT MK the tiki room, the country bear show, the pooh ride,the buzz lightyear ride, dumbo ride. and so on.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter