Need advice about Dreams Unlimited

jeanybeany

Earning My Ears
I am coming to Florida from Dec 22-29 and am currently booked at the Comfort Inn Main-
gate. I reserved this back in February. At the time the rates I got were considered great Now
after the Sept 11th rates are even better. The site for Howard Johnson is offering rooms
for $29 night (not all) but the total is cheaper than the Comfort Inn. However the site
goes thru Dreams Unlimited and I don't know if I can trust them with my credit card info.
Has anyone gone thru them before? Also Howard Johnson offers free meals to kids-how
old do they have to be? I have a 9 and a 14 year old. Also how do the shuttles run?
thanks all.

I have used them in the past and have had no problem. As a matter of fact I highly recommend them. They will attempt to get you the best deal. You may even find yourself in a much better hotel at the same price that you were going to pay. :jester:

I've used Dreams for every trip I've taken in the past year. They are very professional, are very helpful in getting discounts, and you will have no credit card troubles with them.

I have used Dreams Unlimted Travel for 3 trips now with no problems at all. I highly recommend using them. The agents are very professional and extremely helpful and attentive. A special thank you goes to Tammy who has been my agent for all 3 trips. She is FANTASTIC! In my latest Disney Magazine I noticed that Dreams is listed as a useful website for Disney trip planning. Congrats to Dreams Unlimited for being officially recognized by Disney.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter