Need advice..how to get to/from CBR to Hoop Dee using Dis trans.?

2xcited4wrds

Mouseketeer
We will have a car but don't really want to use it once there. Is it feasible to get from CBR to FW for Hoop Dee Doo and back after the show? Also, how about going from CBR to Boardwalk for the evening? Any suggestions would be appreciated!

May 18 - 24th Here we come!:earsboy: :earsgirl: :earsgirl: :earsgirl: :earsboy:

The easiest way to get to Pioneer Hall for the Hoop-De-Doo that I know of, is to take the boat from the Magic Kingdom to Fort Wilderness. I find this easier than driving to FW with my own car as well, as they make you get on a bus to go from the FW parking lot to Pioneer Hall anyway.

As for how to get from CBR to BW afterwards, you can hop a bus to any of the 4 major parks and just get on the bus for BW once there (the easiest would probably be MGM as I think that is the closest) OR you could take the bus to Epcot from CBR and just walk to BW from Epcot.

HTH's, Have fun!!:D

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter