need cheering up!!

Thanks Nik!!! I understand now. My digital's pretty good in that respect but I do find it hopeless in artificial light or at night - evrything has a blue tint which I haven't been able to solve so need a traditional camera for those times. Has anyone found a solution to this problem - all you experts out there who take amazing photos??
Is there a solution to the problem of running out of memory with a digital? If I put mine on the top setting I get about 70 pictures which isn't really enough. I suppose you just have to buy an extra memory card.

For our last trip went with 512kb and 128kb memory cards. Still had to look at photographs at night and delete those that were out of focus etc.
I'd much prefer to do that at home so keep looking for cheap 512kb cards.

Reid

Could you recommend any? We're off to California this summer for the first time and will need LOADS of memory for that trip!!!

I used a 128 and had [I think} 1 and a half ordinary films too - I think my 128mb took about 80 pics. I got mine from 7 day shop too, very reasonable for a fuji memory card.

I also bought my Fuji cards from 7 day, just keep checking their site as their prices do fluctuate.....last year we managed to buy a triple pack of 128 cards for under £25.

Elaine

Thank you Reid and Elaine -I've ordered a new memory card from 7 day - really good price!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter